viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

My favorite music


Hi everyone:

Today I am going to talk you about my favorite music.
I have different kind of music. It`s depends of my on mood. When I weak up I turn on the TV and I sets the channels with dance music, for example: Cumbia, regueton or salsa. While I am making the breakfast I see the video clip.

But my favorite kind of music Alternative style, as Radiohead, Youthsonic. My band fovorite is Radiohead. I have all her CD: Pablo Honey (1993), The bends (1996), OK Computer (1997), Kid A (2000), Hail to the Thief (2003) and In Rainbowns (2007).

I just bought a albun of radiohead, the CD In Rainbows. The other Cd`s I have downloaded the Internet. I found them in the site wed ARES.
I started this band when I was in secundary. I always dreamed that Radiohead come to Chile.

My dream came true on 27 March this year. the band present in our country the tour In Rainbow. It was so beautiful!
I bought tickets to the first row, but there were so many people, that I can´t see.
My favorite song this band is All I need. This son gis the last CD.

when I was little I started playing violin and take singing lessons. I spent whole afternoons learning to read and make music. I was 12 years old. I played the violin very well, but I was sick of my hands. I had to stop playing violin, because my hands were swollen and I hurt a lot.

For me the music is very important for human development. Unfortunately in our education we are reducing the hours of study. We give more importance to Language and Mathematics.
Is in the early childhood is where we develop the musical talents and as teachers we have a great work to do.

2 comentarios:

  1. You're quite right when you talk about the importance of developing music skills in our children. Not only do they develop their sensitivity through music, but also their intelligence.
    Corrections:
    Today I am going to talk (/) about my favorite music.
    I have different kindS of music. It(/) depends ON my mood. When I wAKE up I turn on the TV and I set(/) the channels with dance music, for example: Cumbia, regGAEton or salsa. While I am making (/) breakfast I see the video clipS.

    But my favorite kind of music IS Alternative style, SUCH as Radiohead AND Youthsonic. My fAVOUrite band is Radiohead. I have all THEIR CDS: Pablo Honey (1993), The bends (1996), OK Computer (1997), Kid A (2000), Hail to the Thief (2003) and In Rainbowns (2007).

    I just bought a albuM of radiohead, the CD In Rainbows. I have downloaded the other Cds FROM the Internet. I found them in the weB site CALLED ARES.
    I started TO FOLLOW this band when I was in secOndary. I always dreamed that Radiohead cAme to Chile.

    My dream came true on 27 March this year. the band presentED the tour In Rainbow in our country. It was so beautiful!
    I bought tickets to the first row, but there were so many people, that I cOULDn´t see MUCH.
    My favorite song FROM this band is All I need. This song is the NAME OF THEIR last CD.
    when I was little I started playing THE violin and tOOK singing lessons. I spent whole afternoons learning to read and WRITE music. I was 12 years old AND I played the violin very well, but UNFORTUNATELY my hands GOT SICK, SO I had to stop playing THE violin, because my hands were swollen and THEY hurt a lot.

    For me (/) music is very important for human development. Unfortunately in our education we are reducing the hours of study. We give more importance to Language and Mathematics.
    IT Is in the early childhood WHEN we develop the musical talents and as teachers we have a great work to do.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Romina, How are you?, I like your blog because I like Radiohead, good luck on your trip to Spain!!!

    Kisses
    Claudia

    ResponderEliminar