jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

The cinema and films


I like going to the cinema, because I enjoy seeing the movies. But I don´t go often, because is very expensive, but between the day Mondays and Wednesdays is cheaper. I go to the cinema when I like the movies there are. I last go the Saturday witch my boyfriend. We saw “Super”, is the Chilean movie.
When had the video recorder, we saw the movies in the video and we had to rented. There are very few videos club because changing the format to see movies. Now see your movies on DVD.
My favorite film is “The lion King”. I saw this film when I had six year. My parents took me to the cinema to see the movie. As I liked the movie, my parents buy the film when go in video. Is an animated film produced by Disney Studios.
I have seen this movie about 15 times. For me the film is very good because have parties funny and sad. The moments more sad is when Scar launched the vacuum to his brother Mufasa. And the parties more funny is when Simba meets to Timon and Bumba, together live many adventures.
This film is for all family, especially for children. They enjoy witch the character that are jungle animals, for example the lions, suricatta, Mandrillus, Hyaenidae.
The film “The Lion King” won many awards, including: Oscar for Hans Zimmer for "Best Soundtrack" and Elton John (music) and Tim Rice (lyrics) "Best Original Song" for "Can You Feel the Love Tonight". Golden Globe for "Best comedy or musical film. Grammy for "Best composition written specifically for a movie or television". MTV Movie Award for "Best Film Song"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario