viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

Final Session

I am in my last week the class. This is the semester VIII. The next year I complete my goal of becoming a teacher.

I have traveled a long road of challenges, problems and joys. But have achieved very good results.

When I enter basic pedagogy study wasn`t my first choice, I wanted to be a historian.
My first option wasn`t to study basic pedagogy, I wanted to be a historian. But in the first semeter o I knew the importance of my profession in the early childhood. My first knowledge has motivated me to continue learning.

I have had subject and teacher very good. These experiences have taught me to meet the children and their potential. During this time I have understood the importance of education to be critical and reflective people. All society is explained by social scientists such as psychologists, sociologists, anthropologists. They assist the teacher in working with the educational community.
This reflection has led me to learn. I have had very good grades, because I strive. However some teachers very bit committed to education. They did classes very basic.
But there are two teachers who have been important to me. Math teacher and the registration practices teacher. The firt teacher is important because it showed me that mathematics is not just addition, subtraction and formulas. Many people hate mathematics because they don`t understand. I learned that mathematics teaching begins with concrete material, because the thought of children is central.

The teacher of Registration practices always us teaches the latest theories and training experience. In her class I knew the educational philosophy Reggio Emilia. this knowledge showed me another concep of child and the work to be performed as teacher.

There fore I started working on a project to grow as a teacher. I find the teacher expert on the subject, the Spanish Alfredo Hoyuelo. He invited me to work on their school in Berriozar.
This semestre have been very hard for me, because I have nine subject and the grade seminary. But I am very energized with the travel. There fore I have not had time to attend classes and study more, because I have had that get financing. Together with my colleagues we have sought the Money. We have spoken with the department of education, the Rectory of the University, the Ministry of Education, airline, ect. But unfortunately We didn`t get enough Money. So We had to go into debt to make this journey of learning and to improve the initial education of our children

1 comentario:

  1. I hope everything goes well in your travel and you learn a lot, and gain useful experiences that will help you to become a super-teacher.

    Corrected post:
    THIS IS my last class week of THE SCHOOL YEAR. This is MU 8TH semester. Nnext year I WILL complete my goal of becoming a teacher.

    I have traveled a long road FULL of challenges, problems and joys. But have achieved very good results.

    When I STARTED TO study basic pedagogy, my first option wasN’t to study basic pedagogy, I wanted to be a historian. But in the first semeSter I knew the importance of my profession in the early childhood. My EARLY AWARENESS has motivated me to continue learning.

    I have had very good subjectS and teacherS. These experiences have taught me to UNDERSTAND children and their potential. During this time I have understood the importance of education AND LEARNT to be A critical and reflective peRSON. All society is explained by social scientists such as psychologists, sociologists, anthropologists. They HELP the teacher ON working with the educational community.
    This reflection has led me to learn. I have had very good grades, because I strive. However some teachers ARE very LITTLE committed to education. They TAUGHT very basic classes.
    But there are two teachers who have been important to me. MY Math teacher and the registration practices teacher. The firSt ONE is important because SHE showed me that mathematics is not just addition, subtraction and formulas. Many people hate mathematics because they don’t understand IT. I learned that teaching mathematics begins with concrete material, because the thought of children is central.

    The teacher of Registration practices always TAUGHT us the latest theories and training experience. In her class I knew the educational philosophy Reggio Emilia. this knowledge showed me another concepT of childREN and the work to be performed as A teacher.

    Therefore I started working on a project to grow as a teacher. I fOUnd the expert teacher on the subject, the Spanish Alfredo Hoyuelo. He HAS invited me to work In HIS school in Berriozar.

    This semestre haS been very hard for me, because I haD nine subjectS and the grade seminar. But I am very energized with the PROSPECTIVE travel. There fore I have not had time to attend classes and study more, because I have had TO START getTING SOME financing. Together with my colleagues we have sought the Money. We have spoken with the department of education, the Rectory of the University, the Ministry of Education, airline, ect. But unfortunately We HAVEN’T RAISED enough Money. So We had to gET into debt to make this EDUCATIONAL journey SO AS to improve the initial education of our children.

    ResponderEliminar